Hatikvah - A Blog About Life in Rabbinical School

Matt and Jen's blog about their adventures while Matt is in rabbinical school. Hatikvah, the name of the Israeli national anthem, means "the hope." This blog reflects their many hopes and adventures about their experiences during this process.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jeremiah 29:7

I heard a quote of the verse Jeremiah 29:7 today on NPR and now it has become one of my favorites. I think it symbolizes my work in nonprofits and emergency response, such as my new role on the Crisis Response Team, and my learning toward the rabbinate...

Seek the welfare of the city to which I have exiled you and pray to the Lord on its behalf; for in its prosperity you shall prosper. -Jeremiah 29:7

When searching Google for more about the verse, I found this cool video...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home