Hatikvah - A Blog About Life in Rabbinical School

Matt and Jen's blog about their adventures while Matt is in rabbinical school. Hatikvah, the name of the Israeli national anthem, means "the hope." This blog reflects their many hopes and adventures about their experiences during this process.

Friday, June 23, 2006

The Big Line, Big Time!

A dream fulfilled! Today we went to the Greenwich Observatory and I was able to be precisely on top of the Prime Meridian (zero degrees longitude)...



Everyone else simply stood on the line for their photo. Not I! I have a unfortunate penchant for lying on top of significant lines and boundaries but I'll save that for another time. (Perhaps some sort of intervention is necessary?!?) As you can see from the photo, I was almost stepped upon but fortunately, Jen was quick with the camera. Surprising enough, I did not start a trend of tourists lying on the Prime Meridian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home