Hatikvah - A Blog About Life in Rabbinical School

Matt and Jen's blog about their adventures while Matt is in rabbinical school. Hatikvah, the name of the Israeli national anthem, means "the hope." This blog reflects their many hopes and adventures about their experiences during this process.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer

While we've been busy with errands, I don't feel like we've gotten much done. I really feel like I'm in some sort of nebulous waiting zone. This transitional feeling is a strange one. I don't think my mind knows how to grasp the huge change about to come up. I feel somewhat like I did last fall, during the week-long break between my Katrina-related assignments for the American Red Cross. For instance, between spending three weeks at the call center in Bakersfield and serving as interim CEO in Santa Cruz for the month of November, I had a week off but during that week, I was both transitioning from a major life experience and transitioning to the next one. However, every day feels like much longer than a day so we must be productive. I keep thinking it's a different day than it is. Overall, that's sort of how I feel but stranger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home