Hatikvah - A Blog About Life in Rabbinical School

Matt and Jen's blog about their adventures while Matt is in rabbinical school. Hatikvah, the name of the Israeli national anthem, means "the hope." This blog reflects their many hopes and adventures about their experiences during this process.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

First Day at New School

I am very nervous! On Sunday morning I am showing up at my new Hebrew class in a different part of town. I am joining a class that started in mid-October and I hope they're somewhere near my Hebrew skill level is. Hopefully, they're a bit behind where I ended before the break because I could use the review. I really hope they're not too far ahead of me!

Four and a half hours of Hebrew every day is going to turn my brain to jelly. During the summer, we had three and a half hours and I was brain dead at the end of each class. But - I will be learning a lot of Hebrew very quickly and that's what I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home