Hatikvah - A Blog About Life in Rabbinical School

Matt and Jen's blog about their adventures while Matt is in rabbinical school. Hatikvah, the name of the Israeli national anthem, means "the hope." This blog reflects their many hopes and adventures about their experiences during this process.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Clock Illiterate

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and looked over at the clock and could not figure out what time it was. I struggled to figure out why I couldn't read the clock. After all, I could see the numbers but I couldn't put them into order. Fortunately, it didn't take me too long to realize that I was reading the clock from right to left. Apparently, my mind is pretty used to reading Hebrew now. I'm surprised I can still type in English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home